M100 Challenge is back! It will be held at Taylor’s Lakeside Campus on 29th Sep 18, Saturday, 7am-2pm.
M100 Challenge is an annual industrial competition for our students, combining physical, mental and social challenges, and allowing students the opportunity to network and interact directly with top employers and graduate recruiters who are stationed at various locations on campus.
There are GRAND prize RM6,000, 2nd prize RM3,000 and 3rd prize RM1,000 worth of prizes up for grabs and also Merit Prizes for Best Team Cheer, Best Leader, Best Teamwork and Best Individual Challenger, including Certificate of Achievement for all participants.
To see the previous edition of M100 Challenge, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXyLJ1SzJ8A
• Please register at https://goo.gl/forms/InHTINpdu0c9ilFA2 or Contact Taylor's Career Services (Lillie 03-5629 5035/ Michelle 03-5629 5033/ Mobile: 017-363 5828/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
• RM50 registration fee per person, which includes a refundable deposit of RM20 (Please pay at Taylor’s Career Services, Block B, Level 1, inside SLC – Lillie/ Michelle)
• RM30 fee includes a race kit, 2 meals (breakfast & lunch), T-Shirt, goodie bag, participation certificate
• If the participant fails to show up on the event day – RM20 will be forfeited
• The organizer will allocate a team for each participant
• Email your CV to email@example.com with email title: M100 Challenge